Monday, March 22, 2021

and how was your day?

All I ever do is talk about mine because I'm not sure what's up with the rest of the world.  I'm pretty sure we're all in this together.  My rant o'the'day is about all these spring breakers going down to Miami Beach and acting a fool.  These folks do good to handle a normal one but this is insane.  All the northerners came down to drink fruity drinks and bitch about social distancing.  Uh, excuse me but we're still in a pandemic.  I know everybody is all excited about gettin' out of the house but jeez.  Wear a freakin'  mask.  And cover that ass up while you're at it.  I've had both shots and still mask up like a mofo.

Me and Joy watched Kelly today and Mrs. Obama was on there talking about her projects and how she wants to get out and have some fun.  I'm afraid that concerts and dinners out are a thing of the past for now.  It ain't over yet, by a long shot.  I totally forgot amongst all the colon drama that I was diagnosed with a right interior carotid blockage in December 19. This could cause a problem with the reversal so I'm on the treadmill that includes cardiac clearance.  The surgeon told me at the time that I didn't need surgery but should repeat the scan in a year.  Ooops.  Anyway, I'm on it now.  I'm going to some cardiologist whose name I can't spell.  Keeping it local, so to speak.  I may have a decent car now, but I still hate to drive.  

Y'all love one another ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment