Wednesday, March 10, 2021

for show

I'm much older and wiser than I was as a child who didn't realize what was real and what was for show.  Somehow your heart just knows when somebody is for real if you've been around enough.  These people are not all brag and show and look at me.  These folks have hearts full of gold and acceptance and forgiveness.  They are angels among us who prefer to work in the background, quietly.  I respect that.  I don't condemn the show offs, but I just don't buy it.

Me and Joy went to our favorite place today which is Headlines.  I'm waiting on some stimulus money to get my hair did.  It can wait until after surgery.  My friend Patty is taking me tomorrow to see the surgeon and we will schedule the whole deal.  I'm ready, over it.....done.  My friends reassure me that it won't be like last time but I'm just hoping the kind doctor will understand what kind of deja vu I'll be dealing with.  

Don't forget to spring forward.  I was hoping to get to church but I get COVID redux on Friday so ummm.  We shall see.  Ya'll  be nice and kind and have some empathy.  Don't hold grudges.  If the person you're mad at were to die tomorrow, it ain't good to leave things like that.  Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment