Wednesday, March 3, 2021

cat shenanigans

My keyboard keeps getting dark for some unknown reason and today I figured it out when I noticed that Cali keeps jumping on it hitting some key or another that lowers the brightness to barely visible.  Note to self:  Keep covered closed.  I took the tabby tom up to the other house this morning so he could chase mice in the barn and not be all trying to disrupt our little family down here.  There was a twinge of guilt but it passed quickly.  I'm still getting mail at the other address in spite of completing a change of address so I reckon since we're visiting both places for the time being, I'll deal with it.  My Amazon package never did arrive but they refunded it to my gift card so I'll try again later.  

The more time that passes, the less I trust the government.  I was a real gung ho Biden supporter but I'm pretty disillusioned with all the he said she said going on right now.  In the end, it doesn't matter who is POTUS.  It's Congress that matters and they can't agree on anything at all.  Meanwhile we're all out here fighting for a COVID shot.

Peace be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment