Friday, March 12, 2021

poopie's world

I got my second shot today so I may be suffering from severe side effects by tomorrow.  We shall see!  I'm just glad to have it over with.  I saw my doc yesterday and that is a work in progress.  He told me what he expected and what I might run into.  That's a starting point.  And if I die?  Y'all publish my memoirs.  I know...being a drama queen.  

Lauren and I have had a good week together.  She loves to cook and clean and organize and I never have the energy.  I am hearing now that I may not get any sort of stimulus because I owe other people, including the IRS.  Ain't that just swell?  Thank your GOP for that one.  Meanwhile you know who is out there evading taxes like a demon.  Don't make me call yo' mama.  She would not be proud at all.

I was deep into Lent when it first began and have sort of wandered over into wilderness with Jesus  fighting demons and whatnot.   We keep seeing deer running through the fields on odd occasions and that gives me some peace.  Plus I hear the ducks late afternoon making their nests.  When we spring forward there will be more of that to enjoy, unless it comes a big cold and wet snap like Snowbird predicts.  

I was tempted to buy some flower seeds at the 'gentral today but my dirt isn't tilled or even ready to think about growth.  Daddy's buttercups are showing out big time.  I'll send y'all a picture of them and the ones up at the Council house.  Hers are in a straight row and come back every year.  The things I have planted are in random spots.  That's how I roll.   

Life is good when you make the effort to find out who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment