Sunday, March 28, 2021

whimsy

"But this is an enclave!"  Only Weeds fans will get that. I binged on that show for about 20 years and never got tired of the drama involved with the Botwin Newman family.  Messy...just messy.

I had lunch with Reaves and Kim today and of course, she didn't eat anything but the fruit.  The waffle was take out, just like the other half of my cheesy bacon brunch fries.  That'll be good with shrimp for supper!  She is happy and healthy, thank God.  I put big girl panties in the Easter basket just to kind of hint at use the potty girlfriend.  You're big enough to do that.'

We had some scary weather last night but I just turned the box fan on and enjoyed the light show.  It's pretty fantastic with all these blinds down in the flat spot.  My next project is gardening.  I plan on making short beds in front with donated rocks and go from there.  Not many annuals and a few perennials. t's probably shady enough up there.  So I will also need a hose longer than 25 feet.  I will transplant my lemon balm and sage and Daddy's burgandy peony.  Maybe a few iris.  We are talking a lot of work and a lot of dirt. I can do this thing.

Today is the beginning of Holy Week.  Let us rejoice and be glad ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment