Friday, May 17, 2019

several pages in time

Everywhere high school seniors are being honored for making it through 12 years.  My home church honors them and there was a page with all their pictures in this week's newsletter.  I was shocked to find that I only know three of them, and only because I know their parents.  We are due for a new minister following AC.  Never a dull moment in the UMC, ya' know.  

I have seen my cousin Jonathan about a hundred times at Kroger in the past months.  It's something like third twice removed but still.  I got out with some bargains and only spent 45 bucks.  I'm becoming incredibly easy to feed.  Cooking = dirty dishes. With no dishwasher.  

Things are heating up out there and the 'maters are loving it.  No sign of squash yet so I got some at the store to fry with onion.  Every little treat counts!  Today's blessing was a long conversation with my friend Sue about life and stuff.  I miss her like a LOT.  Also the Little General. 

No mail for two days means no bills for two days.  I'm feeling blessed indeed ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment