Friday, May 3, 2019

creeper alert

For the 2nd day in a row there has been a silver car on our lane.  Today the person looped all the way around the circular driveway of a neighbor.  I got a text.  I reported it.  Creeper now has a paper trail with Dyer county dispatch.  Haven't seen patrol yet but let' hope they get right on it.  When I was coming and going from town I noticed the gate open so I knew whoever there was legit.  I stopped and visited with Wade and told him about yesterday's adventure.  He told me tales of what the hands find out in the field.  Like clothes and stuff.  We talked about the flooding crisis threatening crops all over the Midwest.  We are at risk here too until the Mighty Mississippi hits its' crest at 41.   

The tornado activity went north of me yesterday and scared the bejesus out of Lake County.  Just a week after a 3.6 quake!  Bless 'em.  Heck, bless us all.


As for me, I will be locking my doors and sleeping with the Navy seal knife.  And finishing an obligation before I begin the next chapter.  Peace and love ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment