Thursday, May 16, 2019

cut 'em loose

My friend Larry has been in the hospital for a week so I stopped by this morning just as he was packing up to go home!  Praise be.  He has been under the watchful eye of many different non-card playing nurses and doctors trying to figure out what's wrong.  He left and after running a few errands I joined him in the shady flower garden with his cat Lily.  She was beside herself for things to be normal again.  Mr. Parks and Peanut came over and joined us.  

I dropped off a couple of windows for a trade deal with window woman Laurie Ann.  I gave her one and she's gonna' paint the other one for a wedding gift.  I love a good trade.  I'm buying rubber totes as the budget allows and getting ready to for real tackle this house.  Some folks are picking up unused furniture on Saturday which will give me more room to work and create.  On the calendar in the next month are mammogram and PAP smear.  I'm taking it in baby steps but I'll get there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment