Tuesday, May 21, 2019

not meant to blog

Mysteriously overnight I lost my DSL connection so I had some quality time with tech support this morning.  Fine, I'll just hot spot.  I hit some wrong key that was striking through everything so I had to log out and back in to get rid of that.  Tech support said there is indeed a problem with my line.  It may or may not have something to do with all the road scraping going on.  They have doubled the size of the lane which is, as Martha would say "A good thing."  I'm assuming tar and chip will come next.  There has barely been room for two cars to pass each other much less a tractor rig.  

I'm behind on the news but sounds like Kelly Ripa is leaving the show which I hate because I really like she and Ryan together.  Not that I get to watch it anymore, but......

I still have piles but you can navigate now and it's somewhat in order.  I'm making piles for everybody in the family to share the joy.  They're gonna' hate me for that but I've had this stuff for a loooooong time.  I'll be having a sale and what doesn't go will be put on Etsy.  There is a mountain of clothes and shoes to be loaded into the Camry for transport to Aspell.  Really good stuff too!

There's a lot of rage going around about the abortion bans.  What I'm seeing is that instead of seeking solutions to prevent pregnancy, conservatives are getting hysterical about when life begins.  My challenge to you is to quit your judging and look for ways to be pro-active on the issue.  This is about a woman's right to make choices regarding her own body.  Not the government's choice but her own.  

Somehow I have missed PTT with Kristen today.  Either she's sick or broadcasting late.  Either way, we'll catch up.  Trae Crowder got off of GoT and back to politics which is what I like.  I've not watched one episode of the show so I don't get it.  I finished up season 2 of Handmaid's Tale yesterday in preparation for new stuff.  You forget how things end sometimes even though you've watched it.  

Make America peaceful again.  That's my mantra.  Pay it forward like that rich dude who paid off the student loans at Morehouse.  I'm still on the mailing list for my alma mater University of Tennessee HSC in Memphis.  I particularly loved the story about the IT guy who is graduating in the MLS class of 2019. Those dual talents will serve him and the community well.

Unlike many Dems, I'm not having a hissy fit to impeach Trump.  I'd rather see the state of New York lock him up and seize his assets.  That would be justice.

Happy a wonderful day and play nice even when others don't.  The next right thing is always what's up.

Peace ~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment