Saturday, May 11, 2019

moving forward

I have the cold from hell but I will survive.  Today's errands were short and sweet with a visit in between to put Tracy's angel on Mama's grave.  I probably won't make it with flowers tomorrow.  Who knows?  Maybe after church when everybody and their mama'n'them visit the graveyard.  

Some jerk decided to dump a giant piece of metal on the side of the road yesterday.  I just assumed it was a piece off of some farm equipment that surfaced but I was wrong.  It's a river buoy that was hit by a barge.  We assume that it was taken to the shady scrapyard up the road and they wouldn't touch it.  Federal property and all that.

I have these friends who are in Turkey right now and I'm enjoying their eastern Europe tour vicariously.  If you can't join them at least enjoy the pictures!

I'm getting ramped up to spread joy.  Please join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment