Thursday, May 30, 2019

on a mission

I am steady checking things off the to do list like a pap smear this morning. In the pouring rain.  That is something that I am diligent about along with mammography.  Better safe than sorry.  Had I not been faithful with pap smears I would have probably developed cervical cancer by now due to a high risk strain of HPV.  One little procedure and two years later, I finally got a negative.  

While there I got to see some of my favorite peeps like Ann.  My NP examiner was an ER nurse back in the day when I was still at the hospital. I felt right at home.  Thanks to the ACA this preventive care does not cost me anything.  When I had commercial insurance there was a 40 buck co-pay.  And I worked there.  Sheesh.

We've had a monsoon this morning so my newly planted tomato got a good watering.  It's about to tie number 1 to the stake.  I am building the inventory of windows and cleaning them slowly.  I've got nothing but time.

Peace out ~

No comments:

Post a Comment