Tuesday, May 28, 2019

hold my beer and watch this

Out the blue today I got a phone call regarding an opportunity to not only make a little cash but contribute to a cause that I hold dear.  We will meet on Friday to discuss.  "The girls" plus Erin had lunch at The Bus Stop today.  It's a real funky little place.  Laid back and great service.  We lingered a bit longer than usual because nobody had to go to work.  

I'm still moving and shaking around here sparking joy.  Johnny and Billy hauled off my yard stuff and changed the smoke detector batteries.  No more *beep*.  

It never ceases to amaze me how God's plans unfold.  And you know what?  Observing that is what has given me the faith to let go of control.  It's not in my hands.  

I killed one of my tomato plants so that's on the list to get tomorrow.  Back to the crack store.  I haven't seen Mr Snake again but I know he's out there somewhere.  And all his buddies.  I know they're helpful and all but dang, they creep me out.

Have a terrific Tuesday ^j^






2 comments: