Monday, May 20, 2019

renewal

You know the old saying that you have to make a mess to clean one up?  Lorna and I worked hard ALL day going through my two front rooms and making order out of chaos.  She's a master at it and I needed to be pushed.  If it was broken, it got pitched.  There's a glass box and a pile to be burned sacredly.  We saged all the rooms got good measure.  That living room has the most beautiful view and it hasn't been usable for years.  Now I have a place to meditate.  There are still mountains of photo albums to go through but at least they're organized.  Baby steps.

The county road department showed up early this morning with a caravan to scrape the lane.  There were five vehicles at first count.  They've been at it all day and I'm assuming tar and chip will come next.  Johnny and Billy were all prepared to help me clear out the metal stuff in the yard but they couldn't get through.  

Lorna brought me a piece of quartz from her collection and a shell to burn sage in.  I'm going to sleep with the quartz by my bed for the full moon.  It was gorgeous last night.  

Stay happy, healthy and humble. Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment