Monday, December 3, 2018

nothing like a card in the mail

I rarely send cards because I never have my s**t together enough to do it but I do so love to get them.  When I got home from town I found my first two Christmas cards.  Christmas card people either do it religiously or not at all.  I can name you the ones I've gotten a card from every year for the last ten.  As a bonus I got the last two issues of Blue Ridge Life with that card.  One of these days.....I'll make it there.

I stopped by the funeral home to meet their new therapy dog and she is to die for gorgeous and sweet as pie.  Just a pup.  She will go for training at about 4 months to become a service dog.  I just think that's the coolest thing EVER.  Then I traveled down to Sunflower Health's Manic Monday and open house.  Got some cute cute glasses for 4 bucks and a light lunch.  I could spend the rent in that store, just saying.  They were having mini-reflexology sessions but she was busy so I moved on.  

I checked on a car I've had my eye on that is low mileage and owner driven.  Red, I'm saying.  The price is reasonable but sadly out of my reach at the moment.  We shall see what January brings my way financially.  I will be forced to hire an accountant this year for the first time ever due to all the stuff that's happened since December 6th, 2017.  

Y'all stay merry and bright ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment