Monday, December 24, 2018

feliz navidad

This old gal stayed up late and slept late.  I managed to find a beautiful colorized HD version of It's a Wonderful Life on YouTube and I ate up every second of it.  In spite of the number of times I've seen it, there was stuff I didn't remember.  It was just the nostalgia that I needed.  I had to go out for dog food etc and watched an old lady swipe some Altoids right in front of the cashier.  Hey it's Christmas, and he let it slide.  

Earlier when I stopped for some caffeine at the chicken store a beautiful young lady accidentally got in front of me in line and apologized over and over.  I told her no problem....It's Christmas!  When Ashley rang her up, the young lady told her to put my drink on her.  What sweethearts, both of them. 

Sooooo poor Trump is all alone in the White House and I hope the ghosts haunt him all night and day because it is of his own making.  I seriously doubt he has an angel like Clarence. 

I had a craving for tacos so I stopped by El Patio and waited for a to go order.  The cashier was wearing an elf shirt for the occasion and there were lots of folks coming in and going out with presents.  What a happy atmosphere for Christmas Eve.

I will be going down early like a good girl because I have an early wake up call to go see the girls in the morning.  Now that the days are one nanosecond longer, it's still dark by 4:30 but at least we're on the high road to longer daylight.  

To all of you who read, send good wishes and support me and mine, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays, whatever you prefer.  Diversity is what's up.  

Noel ~





No comments:

Post a Comment