Wednesday, December 5, 2018

new kicks

My 40 dollar non-Brooks shoes came in today's mail and they feel just fine.  I met my friend at her vortex of an ex-home and we silently went at the mess on a mission.  It is time to purge, for more than just me and her.  Lorna's doing it too.

I was visiting  the nursing home prior to that and was blessed with being able to watch the funeral for President Bush.  I did not know the story about him being shot down until his biographer detailed it.  It was odd seeing all those presidents and their wives sitting together in silent tribute.  I think I caught Trump napping but I can't swear to it.  

Evidently FedEx is so overloaded they're hiring drivers from other companies because a Penske truck just brought Reaves' toys.  As for the puppy adoption, the wheels are turning for all six to go to a women's prison to be raised by inmates.  I think that is such a cool thing.  They are also working on a home for mama dog if they can't go as a package.  Thank goodness for people who actually care, ya know?  High five Amanda.  

Bubba is bringing my Snoopy tree today and I've already got the lights ready.  Y'all stay happy and healthy and keep the faith ^j^








No comments:

Post a Comment