Friday, December 14, 2018

karma made me do it

That's the shirt that Gay wore today as we tore into the closets and drawers and filled up at least ten bags of clothes, etc.  It's really cool watching her say goodbye to so much of her past and reliving it along the way.  It's the only healthy way to properly purge, right Lorna?  I delivered cake #2 this morning before we went at it.  Also, I overslept.  And that's okay.  Huck follows us from room to room and finds a little spot to snuggle into.  

It's rainy and dreary, the kind of day that just blends into night.  I've been so busy I've neglected chores around here so I need to get back on track with that.  Every time I make a cake I end up with a sink full of chocolate covered mess to clean up.  Mamye brought me an Old South salty caramel Christmas present yesterday.  I had forgotten how good that stuff is.  

And so, we move along slowly to compromise.  I see very alarmed Republicans getting a little less conservative as they realize the ship is about to shift courses.  Compromise and term limits are all that is necessary to correct this country's wrongs.  
It sounds so simple.  

^j^

1 comment: