Friday, April 27, 2018

wasp city

Red wasp season has begun with a vengeance.  They're still pretty slow so I'm smacking 'em on a regular basis inside.  Today is devoted to nothing but piddling with windows flung open and bird tweet as background noise.  And five more days to come of sunshine rainbows and happiness!  I'm on 24/7 alert for mr snake right now especially when in the yard.  There's probably 5 generations of them in the basement.  I shall not explore that situation.  

My second round has been planted in the bales and needs some blood meal and watering so that's today's project.  I've been shopping chalk paint prices with a specific piece or two in mind for refurb.  One of them actually came from the neighbor's front porch.  Thanks Bev and Patrick!  

I visited with a new friend and her son last evening and it was kind of like holding Reaves because he's about the same age but not quite as wild!   It's a long story how we met and met again but I'm glad we did.  

The carpenters are back at the cabin today but I haven't visited today.  I just get in their way, ya know?  I'm just determined to have this restoration documented every step of the way.  It's history!

In other news Trump has humiliated the president of France publicly and got shot down immediately.  Go dude.  The candy man has declined the VA post but continues to dispense willy nilly while the rest of us cough up co-pays for things far more important than Ambien or Provigl.  I am to the point that I had to postpone an NP visit for BP follow up because I don't have the money.  New insurance and all that.  Thanks Obama.

Y'all seize the day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment