Thursday, April 19, 2018

good health?

I just had a mini physical by a guy who works for the life insurance company I've applied with.  I've been very diligent with the BP meds and have been checking it twice a day with an electronic machine that really doesn't work.   When he took it manually today it was 120/70 which is as they say "perfect" but I feel like I'm walking into walls.  There has to be a happy medium between medically perfect and how it makes you feel to be there but I'm not sure what it is.  So I have wasted 50 bucks on the BP thingy.  Live and learn.  

The farmers are at it hot and heavy out here plowing and spreading lime getting ready to plant....you guessed it.  Corn as in children of the....It's pretty creepy being all boxed in by it.  I have received my CBD topical and it works well and smells like heaven.  More oil is on the way.  I haven't checked the news today so I don't have a clue what is up in this world.  I'm sure it's more of the same tomfoolery.  I did read that Pruitt had a pricey soundproof booth installed in his office without approval.  That's a no no.  So are flights paid for by us.  And a lot of other things that are going on.  But, I regress.  It's out of my hands.  

Y'all stay happy and healthy and between the ditches.




No comments:

Post a Comment