Wednesday, April 4, 2018

out and about

It amazes me that I can still sleep as long as I do even after four months off.  Obviously my poor body was out of gas and serotonin.  I went to the surgeon's office for the 20 hundreth time today for a paper which wasn't what HR said I have to have so um.  Back to square one on that.  There is no hurry.  

After the boomers last night it got quite chilly....cool enough that the garden center at Lowe's was closed off with redirection to the main entrance.  Found my blood meal and lusted over some to die for calla lilies that my friend had loaded up for her sister's belated wedding reception.  Also got some meds at the same price I was paying before so praise Jesus and all the saints.  

Okay then:  The YouTube shooter.  Obviously a lunatic with a death wish.  You're against animal cruelty and you're pissed off because YT doesn't post all your videos yet you shoot PEOPLE?  She obviously had a grudge with them which just goes to show you that crazy people into their own little heads 24/7 will go to any length to be noticed.  

Lest you think that I am totally left wing, I am supporting Dr. Rolando Toyos for Corker's senate seat.  I like Bredesen but....meh.

Happy hump day ~~

3 comments:

  1. Serotonin was low how did you know. There's not a test for serotonin levels. You would know this already.

    Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor was selected by big pharmacy to sell a drug that they don't know if it even changes the level of serotonin. What we do know is those drugs do make some people's depression better .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is indeed a test for serotonin....several of them. I know that it is a hormone that is depleted by repetitive stress. As for the meds, they keep me from crying every day.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the correction. I've been treated for 23 years by 5 different psychiatrist. They don't test for serotonin. Psychiatrist diagnosis SEROTONIN levels by observations. The pharmaceutical industry choose the name selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor for a drug that does help some people. However, long term use of SSRI drugs is dangerous. I'm still taking them.

    Here is a good article I just found.

    Love you Poopie .

    https://drjockers.com/low-serotonin-levels/

    ReplyDelete