Wednesday, April 18, 2018

quick fix

The camera that I recently bought was a refurb that came with no instructions.  It's been sitting around idle so I turned it on last night and nada.  Error message was to turn camera off and back on.  Did it umpteen times to no avail.  So I immediately googled the error and found that the camera will not turn on with the lens cap on.  I love it when it's that easy!  The error code should say "remove lens cap."  Live and learn.  A lot of other folks asked the same question so I don't feel completely stupid.  

My new hero is that gutsy pilot who saved the day with the Southwest plane landing.  She was calm, cool, collected and according to passengers performed a miracle by getting them safely on the ground with one casualty.  The passengers worked together to try to save the victim's life but she didn't make it.  Makes you not want to have a window seat for sure.  

I'm still sifting through boxes and pictures.  It will never be done.  I found one yesterday of my 8 year old brother and two year old cousin backed by our great grandmother Ethel and Millette's daddy Jimbo.  There are pictures of EVERY Easter outfits we ever wore, and there were plenty.  

I'm actually doing Lauren a favor by not passing on these mountains of memories because some of them?  My mother photographed just about everything and had a story to go with it.  I guess I got that from her and Gaga.  

I put all the plants back outside and watered them in but the wind is still blowing the 'mater plants around so they may not make it after all that babying.  I have killed basil #2.  There are a few asparagus coming up now but not many.  We shall see.

Happy hump day peeps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment