Thursday, April 5, 2018

meet and greet

I have watched in wonder for the past couple of years as Chris Donaldson has hatched his plan for a co-work space in Dyersburg.  I've posted pics of the progress along the way but to see it now you'd never imagine what a mess that building was before he started.  Today was grand opening/ribbon cutting day with attendance by both mayors and a ton of other folks who came to check it out.  An entire class from TCAT came to see what's new downtown and were treated to a bird's eye view of the co-work concept.  As a business incubator for startups or even established business operations, it is sure to be asset to the community.  I got to visit a lot of folks and catch up with their lives plus I made new friends.  Win.Win

I ran across the street to the crack feed store and my personal consultant picked me out a beautiful and HUGE boston fern for the front porch.  It will hang right behind the swing as usual. It's still not spring here no matter what the calendar says.  I hear there will be below freezing temps next week which will require a bucket or two to save what little I have in the ground.  

My heart breaks for all those kids whose mothers murdered them en masse by driving over a cliff into the ocean.  Geez man.  It seems there is no limits on crazy anymore.

Keep smiling.  Keep shining ^j^


1 comment: