Saturday, April 7, 2018

spring?

I woke up this morning knowing there was a chance of show but it still was a shock to see it falling on all the green.  The wind is whipping it around so much that it blew off my well cover and the shelves on the back porch with a couple of plants and feeding supplies.  Lerd.  Crazy weather.  Everybody at the 'gentral was talking about it.  It's just a dusting but still.....

I had planned to go to Spike's service but my blood pressure is still a bit wonky so I decided to stay put.  He would totally understand.  I sure am gonna' miss that guy...in fact I already do knowing that I can't just call him up.  I am thankful that he is out of pain and misery.  

One of the smoke detectors is beeping so I've got to figure out how to get up there to change the battery which ain't easy for a short gal like me.  There are times when I miss having a man around to help with things.  Like I tell my brother "I'm just a girl."

Y'all stay warm.  Surely spring will get here eventually and when it does it will go straight into summer like it always does in West Tennessee.  Normally by this time we're wearing shorts.  

^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment