Wednesday, January 31, 2018

bite the bullet

Sometimes in life we have to make decisions that are not real easy.  I'm the queen of procrastination when it comes to that, choosing instead to stall and analyze rather than letting the universe take its' course.  This morning's moon was the most magical thing I've seen in years.  I woke up when it shone through  my bedroom window about five AM.  

In spite of being housebound I got the stomach bug which could only have been from the 'gentral.  Have you seen them folks up there in pajama pants?  Same thing at the chicken store.  I lost my debit card yesterday so task #1 du jour was getting a new one.  While I was searching for the card I left the door cracked resulting in one dead battery.  James Frank came to the rescue and all is well so I can do my tomorrow things. In the rain. When i saw what diet coke does to a battery terminal I almost threw up.  

Prayers up for guidance ~






No comments:

Post a Comment