Thursday, January 4, 2018

one pain at a time

The shoulder pain is still fairly constant hovering around a 5 even with medication.  The deadening of my scalp wore off during the night and now there's that what with the stitches and all.  I'm hoping that it's not squamous cell CA as I've already had one spot treated on my arm.  It will take a week to get a path report which I'll find out about when the stitches are  removed.  

I am absolutely furious about Jeff Sessions' latest regressive move lifting the "soft touch" by feds on states where marijuana is legal.  The economy has been boosted in the states where legalization has taken place and a lot of tax revenue is being produced.  Explain to me how, if you will, that using a heavy hand will do anything other than drive more underground drug activity.  Idiot.  They will do anything to try to destroy what President Obama accomplished.  It took years for Holder to back off and let it be and lots of good things happened in progressive states.  Fill up those prisons, Trump.  Then privatize their operation.  It's a freaking PLANT.

Enough about that.  I see good things coming down the pike for our country in spite of the circus that is our government.  Voters are fed up to the gills with the status quo and there are midterms coming up.  Use your vote wisely.  Surely Putin can't interfere with EVERY election.  

Carry on with faith and hope ~




No comments:

Post a Comment