Thursday, February 1, 2018

hard day's night

Today was get your ass up and going day so I headed to the doc, work and Gay in that order.  For some reason ( could be because of lack of celexa for 3 days ) I'm a hot mess crying and releasing all forms of grief and whatnot.  Work is giving me a long leash because they know I'm in pain.  It's utterly amazing to me that those tears could have been there that long and only started hurting six months ago.

So who watched the SOTU?  What was your takeaway on all that.  I'm curious because well, you know me.  I don't "do" Trump.  Lauren sent me the funniest meme about picking FB fights with you friend's great aunt over politics.  I miss her and Reaves.  Maybe tomorrow.

The moon was magnificent again and I burned sage during the magic.  That one's for you Pam.  I got lots of hugs from a couple of work peeps who love me and a W2 today.  Some of them said they had wondered where I was.  That's pretty special.

Faith ~


No comments:

Post a Comment