Wednesday, January 24, 2018

mysterious ways

That is how God works.  I started this day like all the others, rolling outta' the bed trying not to get Oscar bit. Diet Coke is my morning crack because I don't like coffee..  I met with a very gracious lady curbside and we hugged and cried while catching up on her elderly father.

After that was the very important appointment with the people who have my future in their hands.  Lovely bunch I must say, especially Steven and Jason.  I gave my guy some ammo for laughs with memories of Jason sprawled out on the counter singing I Can Only Imagine on his guitar. UCMTSU

For some karmic reason, I was prompted to call a couple of old friends yesterday and we talked for hours.  Claudia was all the way home by the we hung up.  We traded pictures of our pets and I sent JR a shot of Reaves.  Gawd I love these folks.  My funeral director friend was as gracious as could be when I called her out of the blue as she was about to enter a service.  I'm trying to be more respectful because she ALWAYS answers.


I pulled the trigger today on something that I'm giving to Big Ernie in faith.  I am just old and tired enough to know my limits and focus.  Right now, that is my family and own well being.  I can't solve the world's problems.  All any of us can do is leave room for the spirit to work.  


No comments:

Post a Comment