Wednesday, January 10, 2018

all in a day's health

I returned to the derm doc this morning for stitch removal and received a good report meaning not cancer.  Not sure really WHAT that thing is on my head but it's benign and gone for the moment.  If it comes back, they'll shoot it with steroids.  After that I went for an MFR treatment with Gay and it was heavenly.  It still hurts but the treatments help a LOT and beat the hell out of traditional physical therapy.  

There is snow in the forecast for Friday when the temperature drops.  Let it snow, I say.  If it's gonna' be cold it might as well be pretty.  The last snow I remember is on Jan 22nd 2016 on the day before my mother died.  I barely made it to work and Lauren was working at mama's assisted living place at the time itching to get off and be with her Memaw.  Of course everybody called in and she had to stay over.  When she did get there after a 12 hour graveyard shift, she piled up in the recliner next to Mom's bed and watched the snow fall.  

I can't wait to see the look on Reaves' face when she sees her first snow.  Hopefully Auntie Erica will record it if it happens this week.  She follows everybody and everything with her head now and takes it in with those big brown eyes.  As my daddy would say "she's a dandy."

I feel so badly for all those people in southern California facing mudslides and flooding following almost getting burned up.  All you climate change deniers take note:  This is real.

Always remember who you are ~








1 comment:

  1. My thoughts about snow with the cold, exactly...as long as I don't have to go out in it.

    ReplyDelete