Sunday, January 21, 2018

purgatory

I seem to be at that in between place....on the one hand  realizing that my body is sending me signals of chronic pain and on the other?  My stubborn resistance to retain mobility.  Mornings are the worst.  It takes a good two hours to get that thing in motion.  I have sparingly used the traditional medications used to treat pain.  My homeopathic advisers have given me a list of holistic medicines that might work better.  

I enjoyed a long conversation with a high school friend this morning who is also a healthcare professional.  We traded stories about getting beat up by patients.  She sounded about as tired as me PLUS has the flu.  

I am impressed with the shift of yesterday's march from pussy grabbing to get your ass out there and vote.  If you don't?  Don't bitch about it.  Mamye is on the way with provisions so I'm sure we'll have some quality time before kickoff by which time she will be firmly planted in front of her TV.  

Not me buddy .






No comments:

Post a Comment