Tuesday, December 26, 2017

tragedy knows no holiday

I will spare details out of respect for privacy but my heart is very heavy at the moment.  Two families that are like my own are dealing with life and death situations and it sucks.  From experience with Lauren's three surgeries in a month, I know that prayers will keep folks going.  Please send them up for these families.  

I talked with my boss this morning who has had his own medical problems and he said that they finally got his heart back in rhythm on Friday of last week.  Said he feels like a new person except for where he chewed his tongue!  

I'm loading up on the arnica gel and ibuprofen and slowly but surely the pain is waning somewhat.  Enough about that.  I'm blessed to be otherwise healthy and healing.  It will be a very sad day when I have to put on a bra again.

I started taking down decorations yesterday because well..I can't wait until Epiphany and I've got the time.  All y'all out there cleaning up the messes from yesterday, remember how lucky you were not to be touched by the dark side of life and hold those babies close.  

Namaste ~

No comments:

Post a Comment