Tuesday, December 5, 2017

i give

There ain't enough opiates in the world to fix this and function at the same time.  Therefore, I will work tomorrow and get it "fixed" as one friend said.  I've already done it once and survived.  As long as I don't catch MRSA things should be swell.  

Amazon exceeded my expectations with shipment two days early for only 12 bucks.  Christmas online is what's up.  I ordered something for Reaves not realizing that it's a pre-publish thing so she'll get it for her first birthday.  Mama's clock is chiming as I type.  Joy to the World!  

I said goodbye to a friend and co-worker today and found myself in tears.  He has been a good friend during very hard times and I'll miss him.  He told me his favorite memory of me is how we got all those puppies adopted.  You can't make that stuff up.

The plumbing team came by today to make sure the pump won't freeze during the arctic weather.  I'm grateful for that because I've been froze up for days.  It's the renter's responsibility to make sure that doesn't happen.  And I'm a single girl.

I'm getting daily pictures of Reaves who is growing like crazy and smiling up a storm.  Lauren is back at work and loving it.  Hopefully we'll arrange some kind of visit soon.  

Noel ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment