Saturday, December 30, 2017

low maintenance

It wouldn't take much for me to become a complete hermit because I despise shopping.  I plan trips where I can get it all at once and not have to get out for days.  Last night the battery went out on my cordless mouse and I couldn't get the cover off to replace it.  Three of us tried and it wouldn't budge.  Even though I have a touch pad on the laptop I do much better with a mouse.  The gentral had none so I was facing a trip to Wallyhell which is my worst nightmare.  When I got home from the dolla' store I tried it one more time and voila~  Battery replaced and no walmart.  See how little it takes to make me happy?

I've had my morning chat with Lauren and Reaves which is always a pleasure.  She has found those feetsies and gives them a good workout.  I have roman candles and sparklers left from the 4th so I don't even have to go to the fireworks tent. 

No news here.  Just trying to keep the water flowing and stay warm which will be an ordeal for the next week.  I can't tell you how many times I've let it freeze and had to wait for the thaw, so to speak.  Once it happened on a Sunday and I put out an SOS on Facebook.  Greg Collier came to my rescue, torch and all.   Call him for all your plumbing and electrical needs.  Tell him Janie sent you!

Over and out from the lane ~

No comments:

Post a Comment