Friday, December 8, 2017

the day after

Surgery  went well but the surgeon wasn't able to completely repair the tears so there's that to deal with.  I'm looking forward to Gays magic in a week or so.  Mamye dropped me off and Regina picked me up afterwards.  Many prayers have come my way and the blessing is felt.  They did a nerve block in pre-op which made me pain free until this morning.  My entire left arm and hand were numb so we had a heckuva time last night tryin to figure getting in and out of the damned thing. I'll be wearing it for several weeks.  

I get to be the Princess here, so to speak.  Gigi is taking excellent care of the one armed lady.  Her little dog Bella is in doggie jail so we are walking around her little gate thingie.  She can move the thing across the room just by pushing from the inside.  

Today's treat was getting to see Ed Sheeran on two of the morning shows.  What a talent he is.  Regina is working her her office wbere she operates her appraisal business. I'm entertaing myself here at the kitchen island sorrounded by Christmas.  I'm loving it.  Can't wait to see my girls next week.

It's time to heal now and nothing would lift my spirits more than anything is having Lauren and Reaves coming for a visit.  I have bought ZERO presents for them but there's still time. Hopefully we will spend Christmas together.  Reaves is smiling and happy in a lot of pictures we have compiled by smart phone since her birth in September.

I don't know what's the news because I'm still kind of wonky and can't concentrate.  It's all bad news with the media outlets so I seek out news on a conservative liberal sort of thing.  I guess you'd call that Independent like Bernie.  

Mamye is dog and cat tending until I get home.  Probably tomorrow.  They chased us down the lane because Mamye was taking their Mama away.  Tell me they're not protective!  They are a great burglar alam because they bark whenever  cars come up the lane. Plus I got a knife and "i will cutchoo" in a heart beat if you try to take on the old lady.  

Over and out from Casa Regina ^j^













No comments:

Post a Comment