Monday, July 10, 2017

plan c

A lot has happened in the last week and my flexibility has been put to the test in a lot of areas.  What matters to me most at this point is my daughter and granddaughter and we had a lovely two night visit, me at the sawmill and she sleeeping.  She cleaned and cooked dinner and enjoyed the quiet and the critters.  They miss her like I do.  

We headed out to Jackson this morning and passed that same paving crew around Bells only today it was about 5 degrees hotter and there were 12 of those suckers steaming along.  I had every intention of making each appointment that I had on the books but things change and you go with the flow.  They will get tended to in due course.  I need some chill time.

That being said, let the chillaxing begin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment