Sunday, July 30, 2017

moonshadow

The next full moon is on August 7th which is just about a week away.  This is the bad boy that will turn into a new moon that eclipses the sun on the 21st.  I can already feel the vibes coming from that and they ain't peaceful by any means.  Following a nice peaceful day at the sawmill things went to hell in a handbasket pretty quick and everywhere I stopped on the way home there was frustration from the folks I ran across.  

I have discovered a nest of baby birds in my front porch fern which is dead as a doornail.  I kept hearing all this crying and couldn't figure out where it was coming from, searching in the nearby trees for something....anything.  When I stuck my finger in the pot yesterday to pronounce it officially dead one of the babies climbed onto my finger and got dropped on the porch!  I quickly put him back in there and am not sure if mama bird is around or what.  I haven't seen any feeding going on but then I'm gone all day.  

My necklaces broke in the shower a couple of nights ago and I managed to find three of the four things that were around my neck.  So far the tree of life is still MIA.  I found the cross right off the bat and Mamye spotted the angel and heart on the kitchen floor.  I seriously need a keeper y'all.  

More and more I'm dreaming about retirement and it's so out of reach it's not even funny.  There is no way I can afford to live where I live on that kind of money.  If CNN is correct, it may all be a moot point what with the Asians beefing up their military and orange man playing straight into their hands.  Can you imagine that fat little bastard in NK reading Trump Tweets for fun and adding something else to the arsenal?  

Hold that thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment