Tuesday, October 10, 2023

modern day dilemmas

On days like these I wish I had a landline.  Somehow I managed to get the brightness so low that I can't see the main page to go to settings and correct it.  Lerd.  Not to mention, my laptop is moaning and groaning as the fan wears out.  My first boyfriend told me to get in a dark room where I could see well enough to get to settings.  Voila! Problem solved.

I'm job hunting and went by a couple of places today that I would love to work.  It would seem that a part timer is a golden nugget because of no benefits and whatnot.  We shall see.  Maybe God just intended for me to rest up and recover from the wreck before our class reunion.

RE:  Israel and Palestine.  As my daddy and Mr. Yates used to say "It has always been thus and so."  

Leave room for the spirit to work ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment