Tuesday, April 13, 2021

the boy, his bike and the dog

I left my phone at home so me and Joy had to go for a ride to get it.  As we were leaving we passed an un unleashed dog making trouble with one who was being led by his elderly owner.  We slowed down so that they could separate and resolve the canine dispute.  On my way home, I got behind a kid...about seven or eight...on a bike with his dog following.  This guy kept looking behind him to make sure his buddy was keeping up.  I came to a dead stop and watching whiz kid cycle up that smell hill and pull over for me.  That was the first real smile I had today.  Well, except for watching Kelly.  I love her and Pilot Pen and her band and the whole deal including Kellyoke.  I like how she reacts with guests and knows their stories.   

I saw my favorite FNP for the last time today and will be turned over to her preceptor who is uh....kind of old but nice.  I've seen him when she was off and he's a character like in one of those medical shows.  Reminds me a bit of Dr. House.  This should be fun!  I also tackled BC/BS (for the thousandth time) regarding my misfortune with their company and the ACA In January 2020 which we shall forevermore call "the big one."  

To whomever dropped this tabby tom out here, I will haunt you from the grave.  It's a full time job keeping him outside. Oscar is not quite himself.  He still wags his tail but doesn't eat anything except people food and won't go outside.  Normally he follows me every step but he just kind of walks the other way now.  I will kick a mofo's ass for hurting my boy.  Just sayin'  I feel the same way about my kids.  I heard about a three year old being killed by gunshot in Nashville and immediately Reaves came to mind.  I miss dat' baby.

Y'all be grateful and look for the little joys like a boy on a bike with his dog.  Hugs ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment