Friday, September 4, 2009

considering a career in propane

Oh.My.God. The GOP has gone over the hill with this shit about the back-to-school Obama address and all of the hysteria that is a by product of MSM scare tactics. The same could be said for swine flu...Miss Piggy must be crying "wee wee wee" all the way home. Whether you like him or despise him and his policies, he is the president of this country. Let's give him a chance to say his piece before we go right. Ya'll know where that got us...ass deep in Iraq and Afghanistan and the terrorist tourist season.

My favorite patient of all time called today to tell me that she consulted with her personal physician and it's a go on her next procedure. Since I'm her beloved almost a nurse I suppose that I'll assist when the time comes, but I won't like it one bit. She's 77 years old and barely a hundred pounds...tired of trying to stay alive when there's so much pain and money involved in the business of diagnosis and treatment. Ms. Olive is one of a kind and her hubby adores her. That's enough for this old gal to keep the faith.

The landscape looks different on our lane because the magnolia trees at the entrance got cut down so that the road won't collapse again like it did during the monsoon of May '03 I reckon Big Ernie knows what the plan is. I certainly don't. There's a book up in there somewhere and I pray that the stories get told before Willie Herenton gets elected as mayor of Memphis again.

^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment