Friday, July 24, 2020

the long and winding road

Picture this, if you will.  My husband agreed to drive 18 hours to Odem TX so that his Aunt Nez could see her sister.  We had Nez in the back seat with a bedpan and a two year old in a car seat.  I don't even remember the details except for the beach at Padre Island.  Lauren was a bit scared of the waves and such and just played in the sand.  She was little bitty.  I want to take she and Reaves to a beach somewhere but, alas, I am broke. Maybe someday.  If i get another stimulus check i will book the same bottom floor condo on Okaloosa Island. I really want this for us.  Time is short.  

We had a random shower today that keeps me from running the redneck hose. Sorry to ramble here.  I am searching deep into my soul for faith.  I talked with my pastor friend today and we caugt up with life as we know it.  Worship is still virtual which is not a bad thing in this day and time.  God's world will carry on.

I have been sorting through boxes of pictures and sharing them obviously.  Many will end up in the firepile.  It is cathartic to do that sort of thing.  Kind of like a serious sage burn. Which I think I will do now

Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment