Friday, July 3, 2020

independence day prep

As usual my first go to was the 'gentral and it was there that I noticed I had a grasshopper riding on my window.  He went to  the fireworks store with me and even over to Pig'n'Out to get ribs.  He is a good totem to have meaning to take a leap of faith and all outcomes will be positive.  I'll take it!

It amazes me how may people recognize you even with a mask on.  I ran into a couple of guys at the bbq place and both knew me in spite of the masking.  Of course nobody had one on at any of the places I went except for me.  I have heard that masking is now mandated in Madison county which is gonna' piss a lot of people off and make a lot of money for the county in fines.  So be it.  If you are going be non-compliant, that is what happens.  It could be worse.  You could be on a ventilator and I can tell you from experience that is NOT fun.  I had to be sedated with Propofol to calm me down.  

I missed not one but two Zoom meetings yesterday because I let the time get away from me and was otherwise occupied.  The girls will be here Sunday and I'm saving the ribs for that after we swim.  Plus sparklers!  Reaves will be tickled.  

Y'all be happy and safe.  And keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment