Tuesday, July 7, 2020

meh

In case you were wondering, and I know you were, I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet.  I'm talking worthless.  I do believe it's the heat and the whole crazy mess that is our world right now.  This will be an indoor and hydrate day.  Here is a really good reason to wear a mask.  I forgot to put mine on before going into the store where the spots are marked for safe distancing.  Some redneck got right up in my face while I was checking out wanting to put his four bucks in lottery on a gas pump.  Old girl told him after he stood in my face a bit that she didn't do lottery.  Talk about some hand sanitizing afterward!  Lawd.  I promise never to forget again.  

My new banking app is kind of hard to navigate and I found myself 9.50 in the hole this morning.  Thus, I commenced to counting change and asking my sweet cashier to help a girl out, apologizing in advance .  I did, however, have it bagged up by amount to make it easier.  The eagle poops tomorrow if the government doesn't take my SS and use it for something stupid like a wall.  Just saying.

I'm taking the meds as prescribed but my joints are sore and tight.  Probably because I spend so much time on the laptop and phone.  I never have learned to just relax and be....always doing something even if it's not urgent.  As Don Henley sang to me "Learn to be still."  I heard something go "bang" in the night when the washer was in spin cycle and I just prayed that it wasn't the iron skillet full of oil that I had fried squash and green 'maters in.  That was such a treat and the first of my crop.  Fortunately it was just a dollar store casserole dish that fell and broke.  I'm such a procrastinator I walked around it for two hours this morning.  All is well now.  

I remember Dr Algee telling me that the number one hazard for elders is falling.  I am becoming acutely aware of what is in my path and moving it because I can't afford any more incidents.  That one with my butt about did me in.

So now that you know all about me, I pray that you are having a blessed day and shining your light on others.  Lord knows, we all need to stick together ^j^




1 comment: