Sunday, July 19, 2020

dang dawg

Ellie being Ellie eats everything within her reach.  I find  stuff chewed up on my bed all the time.  Evidently she thought the TV remote was fair game and proceeded to demolish it.  Her favorite thing to do is shredding toilet paper rolls which was a big problem when there was a shortage.  I found a replacment remote at Wallyworld for 7 bucks.  And I keep the TP up high. Currently she is sprawled out on the bed and Oscar is cuddled up in the recliner.  Who knows where the cat is!

I really have nothing to say today other than God bless us all.  If we don't get that fool out of the White House, we are all doomed.  By order of the county mayor, masking in public is mandatory as of tomorrow.  Good call Chris!  I ran into a guy who looks and sounds just like my brother at the 'gentral this morning.  He said "yeah, pretty huh?"  He told the clerk to give me a discount ...lol.  In the parking lot he noticed my mask and asked if it was required to go in.  He had one in his truck but didn't put it on.  We both agreed that the mandate is a great move toward flattening the curve.  

It is hot as hades here again but then it's July so there you go.  Six months from now we'll be bitching about how cold it is. I made a new friend this week at Lucky Liquor who makes tie dye masks and she's holding one for me.  She has an old hippie soul like me.  I need another one because I'm wearing the same one all the time.  Lost my favorite yellow polka dot one somewhere.  I lose things all the time like keys and debit card.  Then I have to go treasure hunting to find whatever it is that I need.  Scattered, I tell you.  

Please be kind to each other.  The world is a scary place right now and we need to stick together.  In fact, all we need is love ^j^

1 comment: