Tuesday, September 17, 2019

under his eye

I can't imagine being Jeff Bezos cheating all his brazillion employees like that.  It just goes to show you that greed breeds greed. Ironically I received two packages from Amazon this week which are birthday presents for Reaves.  When I saw the dude scanning the thing out at the mailbox I thought to myself "Oh hell, another registered letter."  Only I'm cool with the IRS and they're the only ones who do that.  

Lauren's cat is steady looking for things to get into.  Stalking, perhaps.  The dogs are just tired and hot and grateful for a cool house. On the other hand, she creeps up while I'm blogging wanting attention.  No biting though.  

One of several journeys today took me to a couple of  historic sites in downtown Dyersburg. Three actually. I love it when happens.  I was visiting with Gay when Larry and Ms Joy came in to join us.  We had a big old time with Huck the therapy dog.  I even got a puppy kiss.

Y'all hang in there.  I don't have any answers to what's wrong with the world.  It's in God's hands ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment