Friday, September 13, 2019

random acts of sweetness

I went to my exercise class this morning in spite of my lazy ass turning the alarm off.  Hey, I was awake so use it or lose it.  There was a gentleman there that I've not seen in ages and we started chatting about a mutual friend.  "She's a democrat" he said.  "Yes I know.  I reckon God loves all of us no matter what party we affiliate with."  Dontcha' think.  I smiled that Jesus loves us southern belle grin and that was that.  

Though I'm not surprised, it kind of blew my mind to see the depths of hatred that were reached with that RNC ad during the Democratic debates.  That is pure stirring of the pot and capitalizing on dividing people.  As for the debate, I don't know who won or lost.  I saw a lot of turning upon each other instead of unity.  I expect this to change as time goes by.  

Since Lorna moved to FL, I have found that our best chance at a proper chat is when she's in the school line.  She said it's about 300 cars long so she normally gets spot 2 or 3 and we talk about life.  The universe has lined her up with exactly what she needs which is pretty cool.  She has the knowledge and experience to help a lot of people.  

Kroger....done.  DG...done.  Dog to vet.....not done.  That's okay though.  There's always tomorrow ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment