Monday, September 30, 2019

pickin' and grinnin'

The dining room has got to be cleared out for art.  Period.  Thus, I have a tentative appointment with some pickers tomorrow morning for a private viewing.  I will be smudging the room for blessings.  

Today was one of those go here and go there days.  The life of an errand girl!  If it wasn't so damn hot things would be more pleasant.  I see a long range forecast of 70s and 50s on the horizon.  Bring it.

Pretty soon they'll be cutting beans up here.  They are just days away from being primo dry.  As for the state of our union, who the hell knows.  I'm just faithful enough to believe that it will all play out according to God's plan.  We may have to go back to Babylon for a minute.

I'm trying to focus here and doing a terrible job.  Squirrel!  I don't juggle well but I'm learning.  I'll not be taking Ritalin or that other stuff.  Bad Juju.  

Y'all prosper.  Plant some seeds and see what grows and I'm not talking strictly agriculture.  I realized today that in 16 years I will be 80.  I hope I'm still kicking ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment