Monday, September 16, 2019

open book

You know how sometimes people say "stop me if you've heard this"?  Sometimes I forget that I'm telling my story day by day and have a lot of readers. Many of these readers are real life friends so if I start a tale and they "know" it's because they've read it here.  They are always kind and complimentary even when I ramble.  

I have a house watching gig for several weeks.  Not sitting exactly but checking.  That will work well for me as I'm in and out all the time.  Yesterday I did three things which I hardly ever do and today I'm tired.  That's what getting old does for you!  Well, plus the heat.  It literally zaps me to get in and out of a hot car 5 times a day.  

So poor Purdue has filed for bankruptcy to protect them from that ginormous opiate judgement.  Typical corporate behavior.  Will oil prices go up or not?  We shall see.  With only 5% of our supply coming from the Saudis if it is handled correctly they should be stable.  Trump is "locked and loaded" which is his usual stance.  Nobody even pays attention anymore except to speculate on war and the markets.

Corn dust + ragweed equals major allergy symptoms.  The heat doesn't help.  Anywho, you can't change the weather unless you do it globally over several decades but I think we already did that one.  It's a real thing y'all.  

Happy Monday to you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment