Sunday, September 22, 2019

birthday edibles

The girls came and I had pizza from Alvino's and cupcakes and ice cream..well.  I did.  We went outside to play with Ellie in the house.  When we came back in the empty box was on the floor.  There went supper.  She also finished off Reaves' cupcake which was on the table but Lauren had put one in a box to go so there was that.  That is, until she left the box sitting on the back of the car while loading up and Ellie snagged the other one.  Bright pink box laying in the driveway.  Needless to say the dog enjoyed their birthdays.  Reaves is changing and growing and talking at warp speed now.  She loved it when we sang to her and she blew out candles.  But her favorite thing didn't cost a cent.  She got the last one of the vintage dolls that belonged to my aunt.  She dragged that baby all over the house.

Evidently there are a large number of people in this town who have a lot of "stuff" because everywhere I go there's a new mini-storage popping up.  I've never used one choosing to store my crap in the house, thus the chaos.  I called Lauren to wish her a happy birthday this morning and they were getting ready for Reaves' party number 2.  She doesn't know it yet but her Daddy got her a bright pink car to drive.  She will have a fit.  

Y'all have a seriously fun Sunday.  Love ya....mean it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment