Thursday, September 12, 2019

going with the flow

I guess I'm getting rested up because I woke up before daylight this morning, laid there a bit and drifted off again.  There was a list of things I needed to get at the 'gentral so I went through the carwash and headed that way.  The trusty old Camry looks a lot less sticky from tree sap and rock dust.

Since I'm "almost a nurse" I am the go to girl for my brother about all things healthcare.  We chatted this morning before he went to work and I headed off for a ladies' lunch.  I was privileged to sit right next to a ten month old who was absolutely adorable.  She's learning to walk and let go.  Pretty soon, it will be on like Donkey Kong.

I don't know what's going on in Washington today but I don't care at this point.  I'll watch the debate or highlights of it.  On the other side it's the same old same old.   People who are brainwashed to support a candidate in spite of obvious dysfunction are not critical thinkers.  That goes for both parties.  

Note to self:  corn = change AC filter.  Y'all have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment