Saturday, March 16, 2024

*short*

I drove my trusty ole' Camry for 20 years and they were not kind ones, especially during local flooding.  And we had a lot.  WE got a 2015 Ford Escape from Gene Langley three years ago that is paid for.  Insurance went up but that's to be expected.  About a third of those drivers out there don't have it.  That's when they run.  Unfortunately BG got slammed in Jackson several weeks ago and I'm telling you, that car is a hot mess.  TT is taking care of her.

For the first time in my life I had a screen that got synced to my phone at Gene Langley.  But now that screen is black and I miss it.  I visited my local home owned auto mechanic this week and will be back next week with questions about fuses and hard re-sets.  If he can fix this I'll buy him and wifey a steak dinner when I get paid.

I have little to no faith in big branding right now.  And what's all with this AI stuff?  I mean even the British are dealing with it and the tech involved with the results of our election process is sketchy.  Deepfake, so to speak.  If I don't see it in person or know enough to see both sides of an issue,  I remain neutral until my vote doesn't count.  I'm still praying for some insane young Independent to step up and represent in spite of party hate.  

I hear shooting.  Somebody is happy it's spring ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment