Wednesday, February 2, 2022

my dumb ass

I actually answered an 800 number today just to mess with them.  It was some debt collector working from home and explaining if I only would give them X amount of money I'd be halfway there.  Couldn't tell me who the provider was but it was on January 23, 2020 when I was freshly pre-op.  Prolly the last one to file.  I'm so sick of this whole healthcare scam.  It's a basic human right.  Consider that when selecting a SCOTUS nominee.  

We may or may not have an ice storm tonight.  My propane people failed to show and so they are history.  I owe Butch Baker a huge thank you for always showing up to save the day.  Even on Christmas Eve.  There's a special place for you buddy.  And more business headed your way.

If it looks slick, it is.  Don't risk a hip fracture to go to the mailbox.  If there's a power outage, gather around the gas logs and electric heaters.  Unless the power lines break, that is.

Big hugs and happy ice day ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment